Kmart Couponing

Saturday, July 31, 2010

I wish I lived closer to the Kmart I went to this week. I'm sure there are deals to be had there on a regular basis but I wonder if they would ever be as sweet as my Target/Walgreens/CVS deals? I had to run by this week though because they're having their 'Double Coupon' days. You can use 5 coupons a day, up to $0.99 doubled. That was worth it to me.


(5) General Mills Cereals (Orig. $3.99, sale 5/$10)
*Note: Not all GM were on sale, only select ones
used (5) $0.75 coupons (no longer available) that they doubled
(2) Hartz Crunch Clean Cat Treats (Orig. $1.99)
used (2) $1.50/1 coupons (no longer available)

Spent OOP: $3.48
Original Cost of Items: $23.93
Savings: $20.45
86% Savings!
 
Does anyone shop at Kmart regularly with coupons? I'd like to know about your experiences and if the trip is worth it!

0 comments:

Coupon Wisdom Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template for Bie Blogger Template Vector by DaPino